With graduation pictures flooding my Facebook feed, temperatures reaching up to 115 degrees and vacation on my mind, I’d say summer is officially here. Although Rob and I don’t have any trips in the books yet, I hope we can at least take a couple weekend trips to LA or San Diego—this desert dweller needs to see some water! While we are sticking around home for most of the summer, these are some things I hope to do before fall rolls around.
- Have a sunset picnic at a park
- Visit Seven Magic Mountains
- Try some summer canning recipes from this book that my friend gave me
- Perfect an at-home acai bowl
- Watch a movie from the Cosmo’s pool during their “Dive in Movies” series
- See a Mandalay Bay beach concert (I’m thinking Chase Rice!)
- Take a road trip to San Diego
- Spend an evening at the new Topgolf with some friends
- Have a backyard bonfire and make several variations of s’mores
- Plan our trip to Nashville (any suggestions are much appreciated!)
P.S. You can see last summer’s to-do list here for some more ideas!
What is on your summer bucket list?!