Happy National S’mores Day! I figured now would be a fitting time to share one of my favorite desserts on the Strip—the s’mores flatbread from La Cave at the Wynn. It’s AMAZING! And trust me, I have high expectations when it comes to desserts. The chewy, yet crisp flatbread topped with melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows is an unbelievable combo. Even if you aren’t traveling to Vegas anytime soon you can still give it a try because I’m sharing the chef’s recipe in today’s post! However, if you do find yourself in Sin City I highly suggest checking out this intimate eatery, which offers a menu of farm-fresh small plates and an impressive wine list. It has an amazing atmosphere, too, where you can sit in either a rustic, yet refined dining room with a wine cellar feel or the light, airy patio overlooking the resort gardens and pool. And don’t forget to check out this post if you’re looking for more Las Vegas suggestions! Enjoy :)
- 2 oz. white chocolate
- 2 oz. milk chocolate
- 2 oz. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 oz. marshmallows
- 5.5 oz. pizza dough
- Stretch out pizza dough into an oval shape about 12 inches long.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place dough on baking sheet and cook for about 3 – 4 minutes, which will keep the shape of the dough and speed up cooking once the chocolate is added.
- Remove dough and add white chocolate, milk chocolate, chopped marshmallows and ground graham crackers.
- Place back into oven for 4 – 5 more minutes or until chocolate is melted and crust is lightly golden. You could also use a cooking torch to give the marshmallows the toasted look and texture or the broil setting on your oven. Enjoy!