Don’t do too much spring cleaning! There are still some styles from winter that are popping up everywhere this season! Here’s how to transform them from winter wear to spring staples!
- Peplum. This figure-flattering trend is here to stay! Whether it’s a skirt, dress or top, go for a bright color or fun pattern. A leather peplum top will look great with some mint or neon-colored skinny jeans!
- Studs. The trendiest detail around! Mix this “tough girl” look with pastels or lace for a more girly vibe.
- Leather. Instead of heavy coats think accents: panels on dresses, trims on tank tops and shoulder patches on sweaters.
- Statement necklaces. Accessories are a great way to add a pop of color, such as mint or coral. The Peter Pan style is also popular to wear with a top or dress that has a simple neckline.
- Patterned pants. Look for colorful floral prints or brighten up a dark-patterned pair from winter with a pastel or neon top.