Looking for a crispy, salty and healthy snack? These kale chips are satisfying and simple to make! I’m not a big veggie fan, so this is my favorite way to add some green into my diet. With the thin, delicate texture, they almost melt in your mouth. It’s also fun to experiment with different oils and seasonings. Below is the basic recipe and a few additional ideas to enhance the tasty treat!
- 1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Seat salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 275F. Line baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and tear into bite-sized pieces. Place in large bowl and toss with olive oil and salt. Be careful to not over salt.
- Evenly spread kale on prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes, then flip leaves. Continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes, until crisp.
- Spice it up with jalapeño olive oil and Cajun seasoning
- Use garlic oil and truffle salt to enhance the flavor
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese