If you can’t tell I’m slightly obsessed with blush and other soft neutrals. I don’t know why I waited so long to buy a pair of grey jeans, but they have been a great addition to my wardrobe! I picked up this pair at ZARA for under $50 and for being inexpensive they fit perfectly! They are super soft and stretchy, plus I love the distressed details and raw hem. For some reason grey jeans seem a little trickier to style than your typical blue pair, but they really shouldn’t be! After playing around with them I have found that they work well with pastels, black, white, tan and pretty much every color in my closet. You could also create a monochrome look by pairing them with different shades of grey and black. For this outfit I stuck with my go-to color palette: blush, white, grey and black. Below are some more ways to wear grey jeans. They are versatile enough to be worn year-round and for a variety of occasions.
You can also wear grey jeans with:
- Black over the knee boots and an oversized sweater
- Nude heels and a white blouse for a more professional look
- Tan suede booties, a striped T-shirt and a cozy cardigan on a chilly fall day
- Lace-up sandals and a cold-shoulder top during the summer
- White sneakers and a chic sweatshirt for a casual weekend outfit
- Heeled sandals and a choker tee for date night
- Lace top and a blush vest for a contrast of girly and edgy
- Burgundy moto jacket and black cami for a chic look
- Cognac colored sandals and your go-to white tee
- Plaid or gingham button-up for the ultimate autumn ensemble
- Floral print blouse and pastel-colored pumps as spring is in full bloom
See, the options are endless! What is your favorite way to wear grey jeans?
Shop more grey jeans: