These cookies are perfect if you have a gluten-free diet! Even if you don’t, they are an amazing way to satisfy a cookie craving!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips (as many or as little as you want!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together peanut butter and next four ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Then add chocolate chips.
- Eat some dough (preferably before adding the egg, but I’m always willing to take that risk) — gotta make sure it tastes good, right?! ;)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Transfer to wire rack to cool
- Enjoy! Eat some while they’re hot because they just melt in your mouth!