Happy first day of fall! October through December is my favorite time of year for many reasons. Football is back, it’s cool enough to wear fall clothes and there are so many festive holidays (my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas). Before the season passes us by, these are a few things I want to do.
- Decorate a pumpkin picked from a local pumpkin patch
- Make an apple pie from scratch
- Host a beer and cheese night (we got this fun book that I can’t wait to use!)
- Find the perfect pair of tall cognac boots
- Try a new fitness class (I’m thinking Pure Barre?)
- Donate the clothes that I didn’t wear this summer
- Watch a Seahawks game at the Seahawks bar here in Las Vegas
- Turn our extra bedroom/storage room into a blogging space
- Learn to make pumpkin doughnuts
- Unplug from social media for 24 hours
What is on your fall to-do list?