I am currently obsessed with d’Orsay flats! They are so versatile and come in a variety of styles. From Aztec and leopard print to magenta and neon yellow, the fun footwear can spice up even the most basic outfits. I like to pair the statement styles with distressed denim, a basic v-neck tee and minimal accessories so that the shoe is the focus of the look.
Color blocking is a popular trend for these flats, with the heel and toe being different colors or patterns. My favorite pair is the Steve Madden “Dateme” style with the black heel and leopard print toe. The pretty pattern and pointed toe can add a dressy touch to a casual look.
- Cleo d’Orsay loafers from J.Crew ($168)
- Easy Does It flat from Chinese Laundry ($60)
- Frankie Leather d’Orsay flat by Rebecca Minkoff ($136)
- Dateme leopard flat from Steve Madden ($80)
- Maiden Lane Candy pointed tow flat from Gilt ($79)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Devon d’Orsay flat from Shopbop ($375)
- Aztec print from Charlotte Russe ($23)
- Hawk d’Orsay flat by Franco Sarto ($79)