Need a quick chocolate fix? Here’s a cookie that is healthy and made from ingredients you already have in your kitchen! They are delicious and literally take 5 minutes to make. Perfect for satisfying those dessert cravings without ruining your diet.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Place the peanut butter, milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan; cook over low heat until melted.
- Stir in the oats; remove from heat.
- Line a plate with wax paper. Using a spoon, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on wax paper.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes before serving
Health facts per serving (2 cookies; makes 4 total):
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Sugars: 7g