Weekend breakfasts don’t get much easier than this! With only four ingredients and little prep time, you won’t spend your entire morning cooking. I hate waking up hungry and having to wait for more than an hour for breakfast to be ready. Hosting a brunch? These hand-held bites would be perfect to serve!
As I’m writing this my boyfriend asks if he can help write this post. Here is what he added:
“But most of the time I have my boyfriend cook for me since I’m too lazy and then I just mooch off whatever he made. Very often I just say I want something small, so I’ll trick him in to cooking then I get to sit around while he slaves over the hot stove. That is the real win, but if you do get that wild streak you can try this recipe out instead of making your boyfriend do all the work. I still recommend though for the majority of the time to let him cook breakfast.”
Lies! Only some of the time… because he has perfected the breakfast burritos.
Crescent Roll Breakfast Bites
- 1 can (8 oz.) crescent rolls
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and broken up into bites
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange separated triangles of dough on ungreased cooking sheet.
- Top each with bacon bites, scrambled eggs and cheese. Roll up loosely beginning at the wider end.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.