No more ordering bacon as a side to your pancakes… Combine them! You can’t beat crispy bacon surrounded by a fluffy pancake! It may look strange, but these classic breakfast fares taste great together! For people who like to dip their bacon in the overflow syrup from your pancakes (which I know I do!), these delicious dunkers will save you a step. The sweet and salty combo is sure to please your palate!
- 5 pieces bacon, warm and cooked
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat griddle to medium heat and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Mix together the Bisquick, egg, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Place strips of bacon on griddle a few inches apart.
- Using a large spoon, cover each strip with batter. Make sure some of the batter is on the outside of the bacon, too. Once that side is cooked, flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup. Use a fork and eat it like a traditional pancake or dip the strip in syrup!