I could eat quiche for breakfast basically every day, especially since there are so many tasty variations! This bacon and Swiss cheese quiche is one of my go-to recipes when we have houseguests. It’s easy to prepare the night before and then you just need to pop it in the oven for about 45 minutes the next morning. I usually make two because I could eat at least half of one by myself (although I don’t—stupid self control). Enjoy!
Bacon and Swiss Quiche
- 1 pie crust (I used a pre-made frozen crust)
- 1 cup half-n-half or whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 ts. pepper
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 sliced bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F. Set out pie crust to thaw if using frozen crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the half-n-half, eggs, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Layer bacon crumbles and shredded cheese in the pie crust. Pour the egg mixture evenly on top.
- Cook for 40 – 50 minutes, until knife comes out clean. Let stand for a few minutes before cutting and serving.